We believe in:
- one living and true God, existing in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth
- the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only-begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, that he led a sinless life, was crucified for us, dead and buried – all this for the forgiveness of sins, our salvation. We believe in his bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven to sit at the right hand of God the Father.
- the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and the Son, regenerates the heart of those who believe in Christ as Lord and Saviour, and is to be worshipped and glorified with the Father and the Son.
- Christ’s second coming in order to judge all people, both dead and alive. We believe in the resurrection of the body and eternal life for God’s people.