8-week Course Starting Soon! Register your interest>>
One Life. What’s it all about?
- Who are we and Why are we here?
- Is there a Holy God who created the universe?
- How can I effect change in my life?
- What’s life really all about?
This award-winning course is for anyone – seekers, new Christians, older Christians who want to refresh their knowledge and those who are skeptical of Christianity in general but want to explore nonetheless. No previous knowledge required.
Christianity Explored is a course we offer on a regular basis. It gives you time to think about the big questions of life and to explore the person at the heart of the Christian faith – Jesus Christ. The video with small group discussion following (or just listening if you prefer that) is an ideal atmoshpere for learning. The 8-week sessions below include short, professionally done videos which spur interesting discussion about the big questions of life based on the Gospel of Mark. Join the next upcoming course. Contact us to let us know you are interested and we will send you details about the next scheduled course coming soon.
- Week 1:Good news: Who am I? What am I doing here?
- Week 2: Identity: Who is Jesus?
- Week 3: Our waywardness: Why did Jesus come?
- Week 4: The cross: Why did Jesus die?
- Week 5: Resurrection: Did Jesus really rise? If so, why?
- Week 6: Grace: How can God accept us?
- Week 7: Listen carefully, ask humbly, choose wisely (varied Scriptures)
- Week 8: Who am I now? What does it mean to follow Jesus?
Contact us if you are interested in trying this course.
Below is the video about the course: